Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo
Call for price
- Video-editing Capture Card
- Independent SDI Inputs & Outputs
- 2 SDI Inputs, Supports SD & HD 10 bit
- 2 SDI Outputs, Supports SD & HD 10 bit
- Independent Capture & Playback Streams
- Common Tri-Sync/Black Burst Reference
- Uses a Single PCI Express Slot
- Supports Mac, Windows, & Linux
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo is a video-editing capture card consisting of 2 independent SDI inputs and outputs, both supporting SD and HD video formats that can be inter-switched; each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream.
The DeckLink Duo can capture and playback at the same time making it perfect for developers who need 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer. It includes a common tri-sync / black burst reference, and appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer, but only uses a single PCI Express slot. It supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS.
- 2 independent SDI inputs & outputs, supports both SD/HD formats
- 2 SDI inputs and outputs can be switched between SD/HD video formats
- Each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream
- Simultaneous capture and playback
- Perfect for developers who require 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer
- Includes a common tri-sync/black burst reference
- Appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer but uses only a single PCI Express slot
- Supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS
Be the first to review “Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo”
Call for price
There are no reviews yet.