Generally, Hashmi Photos does not provide any product warranties as they are provided by the manufacturers/distributors of the products. However our customer service may assist you in figuring out if your product has warranty and if it is valid in the case at hand.
How to know if my product has a warranty:
You may check if your product has a warranty stated by going to the product page. If the product has a warranty it will be specified in the product description, this may include the time of warranty validity and the conditions it covers.
How to claim the product warranty:
Warranty claims are subject to the product purchased. If the product has a warranty from the manufacturer, a warranty card will be included in the package.
You may claim the warranty on a certain product if a manufacturer fault appears within the specified warranty period. The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The Warranty is provided by the manufacturer/Distributor of the product. In case that the products were sold in good condition the vendors are not responsible for any issues appearing the sale.
- We recommend that you instantly check the product when you receive it as warranty begins on the date of sale. In case of a fault, the product will be treated under a normal product warranty claim.
- If the invoice notifies of any warranty card issued the customer should make sure that they have received the warranty card. Without it the customer support will not assist you with the warranty.
- To claim warranty directly from the manufacturer, please contact the designated service center using the details stated on the warranty card provided with the item.
- The Manufacturer/Supplier has the right to reject any warranty claim in case the original invoice is missing.
- The Manufacturer/Supplier has the right to reject any warranty claim in case the product shows signs of external damage such as water damage, weathering or burning.
- The Manufacturer/Supplier has the right to reject any warranty claim in case the warranty sticker/serial numbers have been tampered
- The Manufacturer/Supplier has the right to reject any warranty claim if the product has been returned in an improper fashion.
- Any warranty claims due to electricity surges or accidents will not be accepted.
- The product or any of its components will only be repaired/replaced solely based on the acceptance of the warranty claim by the Manufacturer/Supplier.
- A warranty claim can be accepted on a ‘conditional basis’ if we are unable to determine the cause of the fault. The acceptance of the warranty claim will depend solely on the manufacturer/supplier. This process may take longer than a normal warranty claim.
- An international warranty signifies that the warranty claim will have to be handled by the customer themselves. The customer will have to directly register the product with the manufacturer. Any guidelines provided by the manufacturer should be followed.
- The manufacturer/distributer reserves the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions of the warranty. The warranty conditions and changes (if any) are updated on the manufacturer/distributer website.
- The manufacturer/distributer reserves the right to charge a fee to change the product or its component under the condition that the product has been discontinued.
- The term ‘Limited Warranty’ means that only a certain period is covered under free warranty. The rest is covered under paid warranty.