Angenieux lens in Pakistan
The Angenieux focus ring on the 45-120mm focus ring has a 320° focus rotation with over 50 precise focus witness marks and minimal breathing. Its compact size makes it ideal for use in handheld, crane, and steadicam situations.
• An extremely fast aperture speed of T2.8
• 320° focus rotation with over 50 witness marks
• A superior level of optical performance across the entire range
• No ramping, minimal breathing
• Calibrated focus marks available in feet or meters (easily interchangeable focus ring)
• Available in PL mount
Focal Length: 45-120mm
Zoom Range: 2.7x
Geometric Aperture: f2.6
Photometric Aperture: T2.8
Front Diameter: 114mm
Weight: 4.3 lbs. (1.95kg)
. Angenieux Exceptional optical quality enables the 45-120 to rival the best prime lens series at equivalent focal distances.
. Perfect homogeneity of colorimetry, contrast and resolution.
. Compact and very light (< 2 Kg), centre of gravity identical on all compact zooms.
. For high-end film and digital cameras.
. No breathing, no ramping.
. Focus scale with over 50 witness marks for precise focus position. Easy interchangeable scale between imperial and metric
. Minimium image circle 31.4mm diagonal, perfect for Super 35 film and digital camera