Manfrotto 327RC2 Joystick Head
- 12.13 lbs (5.5kg) Load Capacity
- Lateral Tilt: -3°/ +90°
- Front Tilt: -90°/ +90°
- Lightweight 1.4 lbs (0.62kg
The Manfrotto 327RC2 Joystick Head is constructed of magnesium, providing superior performance and durability, making it the best choice for advanced users with high-end and full frame cameras. The joystick design offers a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and blocking your camera. You can frame and reposition the head freely and frequently to get the perfect photo: grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place.
The Joystick Head has a single locking lever, making control of all movements fast. The head features 360° panoramic rotation, -3°/ +90° lateral, and -90°/ +90° front tilt. Cameras are attached to the ball head with the 200PL-14 Plate with 1/4” male threads. The head to tripod attachment has 3/8” female threads. This 1.4 lbs (0.62kg) lightweight head has a 12.13 lbs (5.5kg) load capacity.
- Friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety
- Stainless steel ball made using a “deep drawing” process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision
Be the first to review “Manfrotto 327RC2 Joystick Head”
There are no reviews yet.