Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight
- i-TTL Flash Exposure Control
- Guide Number: 59′ at ISO 100
- Covers Zoom Range of 27-200mm
- Distance Range: 2 to 66′
- Recycle Time: 3.5-4 Seconds
- 120° Tilting Head
- Operates on 2 AAA Batteries
The Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight is a lightweight on-camera flash that is compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL support. The SB-300 has a guide number of 59′ at ISO 100 and covers a zoom range of 27-200mm. Additionally, the flash has a distance range of 2-66′.
The SB-300 ensures proper exposure and color balance with i-TTL metering. When used with cameras featuring Nikon’s Creative Lighting System you can access advanced controls like rear-curtain sync and fill flash.
Bouncing light off a ceiling or wall is made possible with a 120° tilting head. This provides soft, even light on your subject. For security during operation, the flash will click into position at 120°, 90°, 75°, 60°, and when facing directly ahead.
Weighing only 3.4 oz, its compact design makes traveling with this flash easy. The SB-300 operates on two AAA batteries and comes packaged with the Nikon SS-DC1 Soft Case for storage.
- Creative control methods include fill-flash, front-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, and rear-curtain with slow sync
- Zoom flash head provides wide-angle coverage from 18-140mm in DX-format cameras or 27-200mm in FX-format
- Recycle Time: Alkaline/4 sec – Ni-MH/3.5 sec
- Flash-ready light turns on when flash is ready to fire
- Foot lock lever for secure mounting to the camera
Be the first to review “Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight”
There are no reviews yet.